Re: ppolicy overlay

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 14:43, Kevin Spicer wrote:
On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 13:59, Howard Chu wrote:
> The code is stable, but the specification is not. The code is in
> production use in a number of places, but it is going to be revised
> soon
> to match the latest draft of the spec.

Howard, many thanks for your fast response.

I'm not familiar with the architecture of OpenLDAP and I'm not clear
whether overlays are compiled in or additional modules which can be used
at runtime.  Is it possible to build the ppolicy overlay from CVS with
the release version of slapd (and if so could someone give me a general
pointer how) or do I need to use the CVS version of slapd?  (I'd rather
not....).  Or can I take a third path and drop the ppolicy code into the
release sources and build it that way (if so which files?  changes to
configure?)

Thanks

Kevin

BMRB International