ppolicy overlay

Hello,

A few questions I can't find the answer to in the archives (maybe I'm searching for the worng thing...)

Can anyone tell me what the current status of the ppolicy overlay is.  I see at the moment it is only available in CVS, is it likely to make its way into the release code anytime soon?  Is it possible to just use the ppolicy overlay from CVS with the latest release version of slapd?  Is anyone using it in production, if so how stable is it?

Thanks in advance

Kevin

BMRB International
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
+44 (0)20 8566 5000

This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this message immediately. Disclosure, copying or other action taken in respect of this email or in reliance on it is prohibited. BMRB International Limited accept no liability in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which does not directly relate to our business.