Re: Adding jnditutorial object to java.schema.

At 05:57 AM 11/14/2004, Bill and Calanite Logan wrote:
>adding new entry "o=JNDITutorial"
>ldap_add: Server is unwilling to perform (53)
>       additional info: no global superior knowledge
>
>Could somebody point out my error please.

This error implies your directory is not configured
to hold the entry named "o=JNDITutorial" and doesn't
have any information it can use to refer the client
to the proper server.  If you intended this server
to be able to hold this entry, well, then you
should configure it so that it has a database
with the "o=JNDITutorial" suffix.

Kurt