RE: Possible issue with Openldap and bdb with bdb transaction log s

--On Saturday, November 13, 2004 8:51 PM -0600 "Fortin, John {PBG}" <John.Fortin@pepsi.com> wrote:

I applied all the indicated patches to no avail.  Slapd still does not
release its hold on the transaction logs while it is running.  Any ideas?

John,

I've posted patches for OpenLDAP 2.2.18 & BDB 4.3, you may want to give that a try. I've built OpenLDAP with this set, and being doing some basic load & test runs across it, and haven't seen any particular issues.

Note that all patches are used at your own risk. ;)

<http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configuration/bdb-43.html>
<http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configuration/bdb-config-43.html>
<http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configuration/openldap-build-43.html>

--Quanah