Re: slapd 100% cpu

--On Sunday, November 14, 2004 8:12 PM -0600 Justin Lambert <justin.lambert@computility.com> wrote:

I am working on replacing our openldap 2.0 servers with 2.2.17 servers.
I am having a problem with the provider taking 100% cpu after the first
consumer connects and replicates.  Everything is fine until a change is
made on the provider.  Restarting the provider server does not fix the
problem either, I have to remove the dbd files in order to fix the
problem.  Everything on the provider was added with ldapadd and are
simple objects (organization and organizationalunits).  I have not
configured a sessionlog on the provider since from what I have seen on
the mailing list it doesn't look like it is necessary.  I am not sure
where to go from here in order to debug this problem.

Use slurpd.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount