Concepts

Hi all :)

Maybe somebody could provide me with a link to some conceptual
information about building an LDAP infrastructure? I'm planning to
migrate the services of the company I work for to LDAP (mail, dns, ftp
etc.), but I am still unsure how to best build the structure of the
directory (the employees are spread around the world in various
offices). So I would very much appreciate it if someone could give me an
URL to read beforehand :)

Thanks a lot,
--
Nora Bernhard
Systems Administrator - Linux

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less
than half of you half as well as you deserve.
		-- J. R. R. Tolkien