Re: [POT] PHP 'hangs' slapd (?!)

    Pierangelo> The report is a bit vague.  I suggest you run a
    Pierangelo> non-stripped binary, and run gdb on it when it hangs
    Pierangelo> to see where (and what stack strace with) it happens.
    Pierangelo> Some trace of the operation initiated by PHP would
    Pierangelo> also be of help.

I have now been able to successfully hang the slapd process on a
regular basis. I'm compiling a non-stripped binary to run through
gdb, but in the mean time, here's the last part of a 'slapd -d -1'
output.

What's funny/strange (depending on how you see it I guess :) is
that it refers to 'cn=ldapsync,c=se'. Have NO idea what/where that
comes from. It isn't coming from MY code...

I'll update with gdb info as soon as possible (with in the next
hours?). Thanx.