Re: test failed - master and slave databases differ

Thanks for all the responses, I really appreciate it.

When I tried to run a few more tests to gather some more data, I found the culprit.
Turned out there's a software from http://www.find-a-drug.org that's running in the background. If I kill its process, then all tests will finish with no problem.

At first I thought it's because I ran that server on VMware. But I've confirmed that's not the culprit, installed OpenLDAP on VMware and on real server, and both have problems with that find-a-drug software (and runs smoothly without).

Again thanks for the quick and helpful replies.

Best regards, Harry