Re: Rerunning rejected replog fails (by design?)

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 at 11:53am, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

> As for the issue you saw, all you need to do is move the reject pieces to a
> different directory, and then use slurpd in oneshot mode, rather than doing
> the 6 steps you did...

That may be true in 2.2, but back in 2.1 I had the same problem and
solved it by replacing the timestamp in the rej files with the current
time as output by `date +%s` on Linux.  That was AFTER I moved the
reject files to the /tmp directory and ran slurpd from there -- it still
went back to its "home" directory and read the slurpd.status file.

Informtn Tech Profssnl Sr       | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
        === God bless all inhabitants of your planet ===