Re: Server ignores changes to schema OID

Thanks for the advice. I was already restarting the server so I went back and retraced my steps.

I tracked down the problem to my management tool (phpLDAPadmin). It turns out the management tool was caching the schema on the client side. So, even when I did had my new OID number correctly installed and working, it was still reporting the stale OID numbers. Once I figured out how to disable schema caching on my client, I was golden.

-Chris