Server ignores changes to schema OID

I started developing and testing a some experimental schema using the reserved 1.1 OID block. Now that I have received my official IANA OID number, I went back to my schema definition and updated the OID for some definitions. After updating the definition the server is still reporting the old 1.1 OID numbers for my custom objectClass.

I'm hoping there is some other option than a complete LDIF backup/restore.

Any suggestions? Is there something I can tickle to get my updated OID numbers to take effect?

For now, I had to set the OID numbers back to the original to get things back up and functional. I'm using OpenLDAP: slapd 2.1.22 under OS X 10.3.6.

TIA,
Chris

Chris Irvine              On-line store-> http://www.tfaw.com/
Director of Information Technology         phone: 503-652-8815
Dark Horse Comics, Inc.              http://www.darkhorse.com/
mailto:chrisi@darkhorse.com  spam mailto:misterX@darkhorse.com
PGP Key ID: 0x0263648A
PGP F.P.  8CEF 1BC8 F763 DF79 6F38  3156 EA30 50DF 0263 648A