Re: openldap tools starttls

I had hoped you would understand that I already did look in the man page, but I did not find anything useful in there....

ricardo

Jeff Saxton wrote:

Man ldap.conf

Jeff Saxton
Sr. Support Engineer
SenSage, Inc. ( Formerly Addamark Technologies, Inc. )
http://www.sensage.com
mailto:support@sensage.com
OFFICE: +1 415-281-1900x128
CELL: +1 415-640-6392

-----Original Message----- From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org [mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Kurt D. Zeilenga Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 8:37 AM To: Ricardo Kirkner Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org Subject: Re: openldap tools starttls