resources specific to OpenLDAP, more...

Books/Ref Manuals:
http://docs.sun.com/db/doc/806-4077
http://www.bind9.net/ldap/
http://www.zytrax.com/books/ldap/
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-8.0-Manual/ref-guide/
http://en.tldp.org/HOWTO/LDAP-HOWTO/
http://www.ldapguru.org/

Turbo's HOWTO has many info including IMAP/POP3
http://www.bayour.com/LDAPv3-HOWTO.html

Michael Clark's LDAP presentation slides has some info for IMAP/POP3:
http://www.lugs.org.sg/lugsfiles/presentations/2002-08-Practical-LDAP-an
d-Linux.pdf

Standford Univ. OpenLDAP info page:
http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/

YoLinux's HOWTO (many screen shots)
http://www.yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LDAP_Authentication.html

Jose's HOWTO
http://www.opentechnet.com/auth-howto/

Diego's HOWTO (SASL Bind+TLS+Kerberos with GSSAPI/DIGEST-MD5, use slurpd
for replication) has many info including Samba
https://www.math.gatech.edu/~dijuremo/ldap/

My HOWTO (simple bind+TLS, no SASL, no Kerberos, own replication script)
has some info and other links:
Disclaimer: may contain "rubbish" as I am still a learner.
http://web.singnet.com.sg/~garyttt/

Others:

PAM_LDAP/NSS_LDAP:
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/solutions/ldap-auth-pam.html

LDAP Auth with Apache 1.X and 2.X (mod_auth_ldap)
Apache 1.X:
http://www.muquit.com/muquit/software/mod_auth_ldap/mod_auth_ldap.html
Apache 2.X:
http://www.muquit.com/muquit/software/mod_auth_ldap/mod_auth_ldap_apache
2.html

How to use stunnel to provide SSL/TLS to an LDAP V2 server
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/LDAP-Implementation-HOWTO/index.html
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/LDAP-Implementation-HOWTO/ssl.html#AEN877

JumpStart and LDAP
http://www.sun.com/blueprints/0701/LDAPinstall.pdf

Solaris 8 client with Novell eDiectory LDAP
http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/nds/features/trenches/tr_solaris_8_l
dap_auth_edir.html

Gary