Replication Query

Hi,
I have Master running on RedHat LINUX and Slave running on Win2003
The version of OpenLDAP on Master "/slapd.conf,v 1.8.8.7 2001/09/27 "
The version of OpenLDAP on Slave is "slapd 2.2.15"

The replication log shows that the new data that inserted to master was populated into this log.
However those records are not available in the slave database. When viewed via LDAP Client no entries were found.

My Master slapd.conf as follows:-
database        ldbm
suffix          "c=MY"
rootdn          "cn=test,c=MY"
rootpw          test
directory       /var/lib/ldap
index   objectClass     eq
sizelimit -1

# Replicas to which we should propagate changes
replica host=182.16.1.10:389
        binddn="cn=test,c=MY"
        bindmethod=simple credentials=secret

________________________

My slave slapd.conf in Win2003 as follows:-
database  bdb
suffix  "c=MY"
rootdn  "cn=test,c=MY"
updatedn  "cn=test,c=MY"
updateref   182.16.1.9:389
rootpw  test
directory "C:/Program Files/openldap/var/data"
index objectClass eq
sizelimit -1

Pls assist..........