Re: Update: replog not created anymore ...

--On Tuesday, October 26, 2004 12:16 AM -0700 "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org> wrote:

I note that (in regards to 1) one cannot expect monitor backend
to create replog entries and (in regards to 2) its unclear exact
what is meant by "corruption" (could just be an out-of-date
slave).  Doesn't seem to be enough information here to file
a good ITS yet.

However, in reading the man page for slapd.conf, "replogfile" is not a per-db directive (at least not according to the 2.2.17 manpage), which means that it shouldn't matter where in the configuration file the "replogfile" statement is put, which sounds like a bug to me. Either the documentation is wrong, or slapd isn't behaving correctly.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer