Upgrading to 2.2 from 2.0 - easy

Well, that was straight-forward enough; it took me longer to install and
configure the software than to convert the data!  Fortunately my Perl
script to check errors and fix object classes works just as well for 2.2
as for 2.1 (I never did get to go to 2.1 due to a broken OpenSSL).

Most ACLs just needed a simple change; things such as

    by dn="uid=.*,ou=CIAdmin,dc=..,dc=cordoors,dc=com" write

became

    by dn.regex="^uid=.*,ou=CIAdmin,dc=..,dc=cordoors,dc=com$" write

Now to figure out why anonymous binds are not working...

--
Dave Horsfall  DTM  VK2KFU  daveh@ci.com.au  Ph: +61 2 8425-5508 (d) -5500 (sw)
Corinthian Engineering, Level 1, 401 Pacific Hwy, Artarmon, NSW 2064, Australia