From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Greg Matthews
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 12:29 AM
To: openldap
Subject: TLS_CACERTDIR

Does anyone use TLS_CACERTDIR in their .ldaprc file?

I can't get this to work with ldapsearch. If I use TLS_CACERT and put
all the CA certificates in one file then it will work. If I use both
options su(1) segfaults!

using 2.2.17 ldapsearch and various versions of slapd. It seems to be on
the client side tho as it doesnt recognise the CA, so I surmise it is
not parsing the files in TLS_CACERTDIR correctly. Should these be
something other than pem format?

I can live with it but its still a bug no?

GREG
--
Greg Matthews
iTSS Wallingford	01491 692445