From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org [mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Tony Earnshaw
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 5:43 AM
To: Openldap list
Subject: Re: BerkleyDB missing

ons, 20.10.2004 kl. 21.15 skrev Tobias Kölling:

> I've installed BerkleyDB on a Linux Machine.
> Now,  when I run the configure-Script of OpenLDAP, I get the message
> checking for db.h ... no
> configure: error: BDB: BerkleyDB not available.

What BDB, what Linux, what Openldap?

Did you consult the Internet, or the Openldap mailing list archives, where this has been answered many, many times and solutions found  (at least 100) during the last few years?

--Tonni

--
«Livet er ein gamp», sa øyken.
I can confirm this.

mail: tonye@billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They love us, don't they, They feed us, won't they ...