Re: BDB Corruption...

ons, 20.10.2004 kl. 01.46 skrev Roy Butler:

> Thanks, Howard.
>
> I'll do this locally and suggest it to SuSE, as well.

You might also, someone might also, suggest it to RedHat too, so that I
get those eikels off my back who write to me privately saying how sick
they are of seeing me write about compiling my own stuff for RHAS3 and
how they have to comply with RedHat's standard up2date stuff to serve
their clients to the clients' best interests.

Bugger the clients' best interests, bugger up2date. I have, amongst
others, a 5-server site whereof 1 SmoothWall and 4 RHAS3 IBM x series
servers, those 4 utterly dependent on Openldap 2.2.17 for proper NFS,
login/gdm, smtp, IMAP, webmail, etc. operations.

They tell me that RedHat RHAS4  will be dependent on Fedora Core 2, with
its already obsolete Openldap and nss/pam_ldap versions version.

WHEN WILL REDHAT WAKE UP AND MAKE MY JOB EASIER?

--Tonni

--
«Livet er ein gamp», sa øyken.
I can confirm this.

mail: tonye@billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They love us, don't they, They feed us, won't they ...