Re: small problem building 2.2.17 with BerkeleyDB.4.2

You didn't check the real cause of your problem in config.log, did you?  I
suspect you also need to set CPFLAGS=-I<path to berkeley headers>; also,
the library paths uually go in LDFLAGS; I don't know where LDPATH comes
from, maybe I'm missing something...

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati