Re: SOLVED (was Re: SASL secrets in LDAP (I did review the archive on this...))

søn, 17.10.2004 kl. 15.01 skrev Kevin:
[...]

Congrats with your logic getting through to the standard OL SASL rules
;)

> BTW, are the regular expressions of sasl-regexp PCREs or one of the
> other flavors of REs?

They're supposed to be Posix regexps, but I've never seen the whole
Posix syntax subset implemented for them, so I don't know if that would
work in practice ([[:space:]], etc). Try \s instead of [[:space:]], and
you'll see if it does :)

--Tonni

--
BBC interview with old lady from Arizona:

"Who do you intend to vote for, Bush or Kerry?"

"Well, I don't like either of them, there's only
two and there ain't much choice in two. They're
intelligent enough while the're running for Office
but as soon as they get into Office, they go brain
dead".