Re: [Repost] JDNI Authentication

The OS is Fedora Core 2 and I'm using OpenLDAP 2.2.17. The difference between the two boxes is the OS version Red Hat 9 verus Fedora and 2.1 OpenLdap on the older box.

Actually, If I do an ldapsearch for cn=user, it works fine. I am not sure what to use to replicate the the lookup that JNDI is using. I thought there might be something telling and obvious that I was missing in the trace or in the config files... If there is another type of search I can do to try to replicate the issue, please let me know and I'll run it. Anyone out there using Java/JDNI?

Ross