Re: upgrade 2.0.27 to 2.2.x ?

ons, 06.10.2004 kl. 17.07 skrev Christopher Hicks:

> > We plan to upgrade our 2.0.27 server to latest stable 2.2.X
> > is there some roadmap to do so somewhere ?
>
> http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/35.html
>
> The FAQ-o-Matic discusses upgrading from 1.x, 2.0, or 2.1 to current.

Yo. AND DO IT ON A TEST SEVER FIRST. That will gain you much experience
and avoid many miserable hours of nail biting, not to speak of
desperation.

Bottom line: Do it! There's absolutely no comparison: OL 2.2.17 rocks
right on into the sunset. It's phantastiquay ;)

--Tonni

--
«Livet er ein gamp», sa øyken.
I can confirm this.

mail: tonye@billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They love us, don't they, They feed us, won't they