-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]Im Auftrag von BAILLEUX
Benoit RD-BIZZ-CAE
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2004 09:57
An: openldap-software
Betreff: RE: How many Entries can Openldap manage

I think that it depends heavily on the hardware. But I suppose that OL
can manage that amount without any problem. I have tested, by curiosity,
2,000,000 entries, and the server was ok. Actually, the perfs were not
good, but my hardware was not the best for taht kind of usage ...
--
BB