RE: Config Question Re BDB version

Thanx, I figured that on my own.
This should perhaps be more clearly identified in the install file.

-----Original Message-----
From: tkalyan b [mailto:tkalyanb@yahoo.com]
Sent: den 30 september 2004 16:46
To: Bengt Hammarlin; openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: Config Question Re BDB version

Or if it still gives the error after you set LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS, you
might need to add /usr/local/lib to LD_LIBRARY_PATH,i.e,export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib.
In my case 'configure' insisted on this even after passing
'CPPFLAGS="-I%{berkely_home}/include"
LDFLAGS="-L%{berkely_home}/lib"' to  it.
Kalyan
--- Bengt Hammarlin <Bengt.Hammarlin@mobeon.com>