Re: ldap_start_tls_s or ldap_set_option(LDAP_OPT_X_TLS)?

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 06:29:12PM -0700, Howard Chu wrote:
> This ldap_set_option(LDAP_OPT_X_TLS) feature is used to explicitly
> establish an ldaps session. The use of ldaps comes from LDAP version 2
> and is deprecated; documentation for configuring this option has been
> deleted.

Is the ldap_start_tls_s() stuff, or ldap_set_option() stuff documented
anywhere besides the code itself?  I can't help but think I'm missing
something that may prove to be useful (even though everything works fine
now).

And thanks for your help.

--
seth / @sethdaniel.org
The world really isn't any worse.  It's just that the news coverage