still nothing on getting Outlook to see groupOfNames members

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
At 08:07 AM 9/20/2004, Christopher Hicks wrote:
Is there really a list for discussing Outlook LDAP issues?

As I noted in my first reply, I believe Microsoft operates a forum where issues specific to Outlook, including its use of LDAP, can be discussed.

Or questions can be sent out into a vast clueless silence as predicted. Mailing lists are so much more useful than forums/newsgroups.

I can't find it.

Try <http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/>.

I did. Absolutely no luck.

http://communities2.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.contacts&tid=17012a6a-3485-490b-afe6-e3ecef571e7d&cat=en_US_13f6e0bf-d9eb-43b9-af05-a77ff8b7cb33&lang=en&cr=US&p=1

My experiments with AD are waiting for the client to come back from vacation so I won't have anything else to report for a few days.

--
</chris>

-- C.A.R. Hoare