Cant get dbs working

Using SuSE 9.1 LDAP 2.X

Hi everybody, i have managed (finally) to get the ldap
server working properly (well running anyway). The
problem is it wont seem to accept my new ldif files. I
am using LDAP browser java software, i can connect to
the server and see the dc=xxxx dc=xxxx. I have made up
base, domain and user ldif files. I cant seem to load
them. Either it gives me a message

ldapadd: no attributes to change or add
(entry="dc=llw.rokcorp,dc=comobjectclass:top")

or it gives me an error

ldap_add: Object class violation (65)
        additional info: unrecognized objectClass
'organisation '

This occurs even when using the -F force option.
Do i need to physically create a table in a database
somewhere. I have only been looking at this software
since late last week so i do not know much about it,
any help is greatly appreicated.

Kon