mail routing using OpenLDAP

I have set up my ldap directory to use the mail routing from misc.schema. This works fine for most users, but not for 1 particular group.

We have 2 types of mail delivery - regular email and pager messaging.

I want every email sent to jdoe@page.example.com to be sent to the text messaging on a cell phone at jdoecellnumber@cellcompany.com but any other email sent to jdoe@xxx.example.com sent to jdoe@mail.example.com.

I have no problem with the second part - but can't figure out the text messaging piece.

I obviously do not want another mailLocalAddress. Do I want another ou below my ou=sendmail,ou=services,dc=example,dc=com tree called ou=page (the same as I do for aliases?) Or do I want to relay the entire domain @page.example.com to cellcompany.com? In that instance, how would I translate the mail address from jdoe to cellnumber?

My ldap data looks like this:

dn: uid=jdoe,ou=people,dc=example,dc=com
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: inetLocalMailRecipient
cn: Jane Doe
sn: Doe
mail: jdoe@example.com
mailLocalAddress: jdoe@example.com
mailLocalAddress: Jane.Doe@example.com
mailHost: mail.example.com
mailRoutingAddress: jdoe@mail.example.com
<...remailing attributes not shown...>

do I want this:
dn: ou=page,ou=sendmail,ou=services,dc=example,dc=com
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: page

dn: cn:jdoecellnumber,ou=page,ou=sendmail,ou=services,dc=example,dc=com
objectClass: inetLocalMailRecipient
cn: jdoecellnumber
mailLocalAddress: jdoe@page.example.com
mailHost: cellcompany.com
mailRoutingAddress: mycellnumber@cellcompany.com

--
Thank you in advance for any and all help.