Re: Entry lost in limbo?? [was: Adding an entry with @ in cn]

John Borwick wrote:

Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote:

Sorry...

   OpenLDAP: 2.1.30
   Berkeley DB: 4.1.25 (I use this as the backend)

This may sound goofy, but have you removed any schema from your server?

No, I haven't

Do you have any permissions in place that might be preventing you from seeing the record?

commserver ldap # ldapwhoami SASL/GSSAPI authentication started SASL username: ldapmaster@OPENINPUT.COM SASL SSF: 56 SASL installing layers dn:cn=ldapmaster@openinput.com,ou=kerberos,dc=openinput,dc=com

Every ACL in my configuration file includes:
by dn="cn=ldapmaster@openinput.com,ou=kerberos,dc=openinput,dc=com" write

Yours, John

   Thanks
   Jose