Re: allow bind_v2 not working?

Yes...

 ldapsearch -x -W -P 2 ldap:\\corpldap.corp.com -D
"cn=ldapadmin,dc=corp,dc=com" -b "dc=corp,dc=com"
"(objectlclass=ou)" ou=*
Enter LDAP Password:
ldap_bind: Protocol error (2)
        additional info: requested protocol version
not allowed

Here is my slapd.conf, err a portion of it

include
/etc/openldap/schema/pgp-remte-prefs.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/pgp-recon.schema

allow bind_v2
allow update_anon
loglevel        -1
password-hash   {SSHA}

pidfile //var/run/slapd.pid
#argsfile       //var/run/slapd.args

Is it possible that the package I've install from
Redhat  Fedora excludes version 2 period ?