Re: syncrepl - cannot modify consumer

ons, 25.08.2004 kl. 11.36 skrev Howard Chu:
[...]
> >>Any changes in provider, always replicated to
> >>consumer. But in consumer, i cannot even modify the
> >>value inside it. in debug always said like this:
> >>
> >>no update referral.
> >>

> The reason it always tells you that is because you need an updateref in
> your consumer's slapd.conf. Maybe the error message should read "LOOK,
> YOU NEED TO CONFIGURE THE UPDATEREF"

Some (Wietse Venema) Postfix error messages are like that, I always have
to laugh. "Fatal error: You're doing this, you should be doing that".
Talk about spoon-feeding ...

--Tonni

--
They love us, don't they, They feed us, won't they,
Oh who will think a boy and bear

mail: tonye@billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl