RE: Centralized LDAP Authentication or Kerberos+LDAP Authentication

ons, 25.08.2004 kl. 14.15 skrev Emmanuel Seyman:

> > Sounds good. I incorporated this in my RedHat service scripts instead of
> > the original killproc function. Thanks!
>
> It might be a good idea to submit the changes as an RFE (request for enhancement)
> in Red Hat's bugzilla.

Yeah, right, like the request for enhancement that Openldap move from
some prehistoric Openldap to 2.2 and the same for Padl's stuff. The
RedHat Openldap people are brain dead, someone just needs to switch off
the current.

--Tonni

--
They love us, don't they, They feed us, won't they,
Oh who will think a boy and bear

mail: tonye@billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl