Re: deferring operation: awaiting write

Ralf Haferkamp wrote:
On Tuesday 24 August 2004 14:53, John Borwick wrote:

Hello.  Has anyone seen a syslog message like "deferring operation:
awaiting write", especially right before the server crashes?

IIRC there is a fix in 2.2.15 with regard to the handling of deferred operations. You should test with 2.2.15. It might be that is fixes you problem.

Excellent. Thank you, everyone, for all your help. I think we'll wait until a crash happens again, then move to 2.2.15.

Yours,
John
--
           John Borwick