Re: syncrepl - cannot modify consumer

Thanks a lot Howard, it briliantly works....

i know if slurpd needs updateref. but i could find any
single word updateref in admin guide regarding to
syncrepl. it made me confused. i learned my lesson, i
haven't read much hence not understand enough.

Once again, thanks Howard and all the experts whoo had
helped me.

Logan

http://au.movies.yahoo.com