Filter on DN

Hi all,

We have an OpenLDAP server to authenticate our users. The namespace is divided
into three "organizations":

ou=Students,ou=Personal,dc=XXX,dc=XXX
ou=Teachers,ou=Personal,dc=XXX,dc=XXX
ou=Administrative,ou=Personal,dc=XXX,dc=XXX

We have also two IMAP servers: the first one, authenticate users against
"ou=Students". That's right and works fine. But, the other one, have to
authenticate against Teachers and Administrative. So, I need a filter to
search only in those namespaces.

Is this possible? Any ideas?

Anyway, I guess that exists different approaches to a solution without
filtering:

1) Group Teachers and Administrative in another "ou" and find users in this
new 'ou'.
2) Flat the hierarchy and pass the "Teachers", "Administrative" or "Students"
to and attribute.

Any advice concerning this issue?

Thank you in advance.

--
Imobach González Sosa
Servicio de Informática y Comunicaciones de la ULPGC