Re: Also, Re: What is err=52?

My config for the ldap backend consists of nothing but:
database                ldap
suffix                  "o=NCSU,c=US"
uri                     ldapi:///
suffixmassage           "o=NCSU,c=US" "ou=people,dc=ncsu,dc=edu"
lastmod                 off

This this point.  I do not understand what could possibly be going
wrong if this works for others.  All I know is the ldap backend (and
only the ldap backend) starts only returning:

You have to specify the path to the socket, that is

uri ldapi://%2Fpath%2Fto%2Fldapi

But it works without me doing that. (at least for a while it does)

Daniel

--
\ \\\      Daniel Henninger           http://www.vorpalcloud.org/        /// /