OpenLDAP with back-sql schemacheck

Hi all,

again, more questions for back-sql with postgresql

I have some posixaccount entries in my ldap. With schemacheck off, the
slapd is very happy to present these to the clients, but for some reason
these will fail the schemacheck. Unfortunately, with all debugging on
(-d 4095) openldap 2.2.15 still won't tell me what is wrong with the
record or which attribute is wrong, just that it is one of the many.

My organization and organizationalUnit entries in the same database are
ok according to the server, it's just the posixaccount records (and
possibly the shadowaccount attributes too, haven't gotten around to
debugging those) that are causing me headaches....

any hint on how to check these would be great....

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Reken- en Netwerkdiensten                      http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 3000    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the
computer industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the
computer industry didn't even foresee that the century was going to
end." -- Douglas Adams