RE: BerkeleyDB version

"Parvate,Girija" <parvateg@oclc.org> 08/18/04 07:48pm
>Try
>export CPPFLAGS="-I/path-to-your-install-BerkeleyDB/include"
>export LDFLAGS="-L/path-to-your-install-BerkeleyDB/lib"
>./configure

This can be a runtime linking problem (as it was for me on solaris
where configure was not picking up my "-R" options). After you installed
BerkeleyDB, did you modify /etc/ld.so.conf, adding
/path-to-your-install-BerkeleyDB/lib and run ldconfig? Alternatively,
you could set the necessary runtime linker (export LDFLAGS
"-L/path-to-your-install-BerkeleyDB/lib -rpath
/path-to-your-install-BerkeleyDB/lib") or modify LD_LIBRARY_PATH.