Re: retry= syncrepl directive

To follow up on my own post, I have tried:

	retry=5,5,300,+

which appears to work. From reading the code, I think this means
"retry five times every five seconds, then retry every five minutes
perpetually". But I would appreciate some confirmation from someone
that actually understands this code :-)

-- Luke