Secure Replication in a Redundant System

Hi all,

I've been working on putting together a secure LDAP system with multiple
slaves for redundancy. So far so good, we now have 1 master and 3 slaves
with their clients capable of querying any of them using TLS and
SASL/Kerberos.

Now I'd like use a DNS entry like ldap.mydomain.com so that the load will
"evenly" distribute among them.  My problem is that would I have to change
the SSL certificates to match their generic FQDN, but then how would I refer
to them for replication?

Louis Casambre