Re: Netscape C SDK LDAP API ldap_sasl_bind_s, compatibility of SASL authentication with Windows 2003

Your post is off-topic.  Questions about products produced by
others, such as Netscape and Microsoft, should be directed
to forums specifically intended to support such products.
I believe both Netscape and Microsoft operate such forums
for their products.

Kurt