Re: ldapsearch of Active Directory

Well, I guess I wasn't stumped after all.   I traced the bind with
Ethereal and found that openldap is ignoring the BINDDN and BINDPW
entries in ldap.conf.  When I provided them on the command line
everything works.

Sorry, I should have tried that before posting.

James Garrison wrote:

I'm completely stumped and have nowhere else to turn.  Hopefully some
kind soul on this list has encountered and solved this problem.
--
James Garrison                                Athens Group, Inc.
mailto:jhg@athensgroup.com                    5608 Parkcrest Dr