From: Tony Earnshaw [mailto:tonye@billy.demon.nl]
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 6:54 AM
To: Openldap list
Cc: James Courtney
Subject: RE: Master replication server reliability

fre, 13.08.2004 kl. 19.41 skrev James Courtney:

> We're using 2.2.1 still as that was current when we started our
> project.  Do you know of any performance issues with 2.2.1 vs. later
> version or any real concrete reasons to consider an upgrade?

Yep, many.

Just upgrade ;)

I mean why not just run RH's standard 2.0.27 as it was 3 years ago? What
was wrong with MSDOS 6 anyway? Why aren't you runnin RH7? It was good
enough then.

More people would benefit from anything written if threads on any list
were kept to that list

--Tonni

--
My resume - CV - says that I speak a few languages fluently. I have
academic qualifications in all of them. It doesn't mention "catese" or

mail: tonye@billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl