My database are often corrupted.

Hi,

i really worry about our ldap master server... The databases are
corrupted in average, one time a month. And never the same, is change
regulary. Generally, the server don't respond anymore, or sometimes, it
continue to run, but initiate many thread, and use 100% of CPU. I check
our configuration, but i think that it's ok.

We're running 3 databases, and on one server. Today again, a db crashed.
So i decide to contact you, because it can't continue like that. Ldap is
the center of our architecture, and without it, nothing work...
I try to recover the database with db_recover, but nothing change...
It's always the same. If i launch slapd, it start, and freeze. So i need
to kill -9 the process. it doesn't open the 389 port.
I join you the result of a db_recover, and the log generated when i
launch slapd -d -1can be found at http://www.assonetworx.com/slapd.debug.log

After many research, i wasn't able to find a solution in my problème.
I'm using the sid debian package of openldap.
slapd 2.1.30, and BDB 4.2.52.

regards

--- db_recover outputs ----

root@ulysse:/var/lib/ldap/assonetworx $db_recover -v
db_recover: Ignoring log file: log.0000000001: unsupported log version 8
db_recover: log_get: unable to find checkpoint record: no checkpoint
set.
db_recover: Ignoring log file: log.0000000001: unsupported log version 8
db_recover: Recovery complete at Mon Dec 23 10:00:20 1935
db_recover: Maximum transaction id 80000000 Recovery checkpoint [0][0]

-------

--
Arnault Teissier <roswel@assonetworx.com>
Association Networx