From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of James Courtney
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 3:09 PM
To: Open LDAP Software List (E-mail)
Subject: slurpd replication

Okay, we've had OpenLDAP replication running in production for about 1 hr. now and I just saw the master server, which is more lightly loaded generally than the slave, go down (both slapd and slurpd).  I noted that it had written a 2147483647 byte slurpd.replog though which seemed excessive as we have VERY few updates to our LDAP data.  Has anyone seen something like this  happen before?

Thanks!

James Courtney
InPhonic Inc.