RE: replica log management

Okay, my fault.  I should have watched the logs for longer as slurpd truncates the replica logs regularly so no maintenance is necessary.

Jamey

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of James Courtney
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 1:21 PM
To: Open LDAP Software List (E-mail)
Subject: replica log management

Has anyone addressed replica log management for the replica logs generated by slurpd.  I just set up replication but I'm concerned about the eventual growth of these logs and would like a way to rotate and compress them if possible.  Does anyone have a good tried and true approach without bringing down slapd/slurpd?

Many thanks!

Jamey