Re: LDAP APIs with Non ASCII

Ngo Dinh Nghia writes:
> I'm working on Ldap API to add an entry with Non-ASCII string.
> I use ldap_modify_s to add an attribute to entry with non-ascii.
> But I always receive the error. Anybody knows how to do that please
> help me?

You must probably convert your strings to UTF-8, since most text
attributes in LDAP are encoded in UTF-8.

Some attributes (like gecos and mail) only accept ASCII values, or
printableString values, or something.

If you want more specific help, tell us which error message you received
and the LDIF change which failed.  (Which is a good idea anyway when you
ask for help - in particular the error message.)

--
Hallvard