From: "anis" <anbenham@web.de>
To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: Building OpenLDAP 2.2.6 with Berkely db-4.2.52.NC

Hi,
thanx. But it didn´t help.

I have downloaded the following file:
http://www.sleepycat.com/update/snapshot/db-4.2.52.NC.tar.gz
and both patches.
Have apploed the patches.
Then built berkely in the default way.
Thsi has created a directory Usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2, containing a lib
directory with files:

libdb-4.2.a
libdb-4.2.la
libdb-4.2.so
libdb-4.2.so
libdb.a
libdb.so

Then added this lib-diectory to ld.so.conf
then executed ldc onfig

then changed to the ldap install directory and executed ./configure

What´s wrong in this precedure?