Re: Building 2.2.15 Berkeley issue

lør, 31.07.2004 kl. 01.57 skrev Quanah Gibson-Mount:

> I'm seeing this consistently too.  Just run configure again, and it should
> be happy.

No problem here - RHAS3.

I have a do-conf script, which seems to work for all software except
Postfix, where I have to export the env before doing "make makefiles"

Putting the compiler env at the head of do-conf should work on Linux
(don't know about other systems). Sorry to those whose MUAs fold the
following  l o n g  lines:

CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/include -I/usr/local/ssl/include/openssl -I/usr/kerberos/include -I/usr/local/include  -I/usr/heimdal/include" \
LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/ssl/lib -L/usr/local/lib/sasl2 -L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib -L/usr/heimdal/lib -L/usr/lib" \
LIBS="-lssl -lcrypt -lcrypto -lsasl2" \
        ./configure \
        --with-tls \
        --enable-crypt \
etc.

--Tonni

--
My resume - CV - says that I speak a few languages fluently. I
have academic qualifications in all of them. It doesn't mention

mail: tonye@billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl